Friday, November 02, 2007

Not enough days til Thanksgiving

There really aren't, you know. And I'm in (yet another) money crunch which is making me so sick to my stomach that I'm still up! We have a wedding to go to next weekend, and somehow i have to find the money to go, to pay the bills, to buy groceries and to pay the hotel bill. And it's looking like I am going to be around $50 short, at the minimum. So now I have to figure out where in the hell to get $50 in five days and honestly I can't think of a thing. I have tried writing, selling things - I am going to pick up a job, but even if I started tomorrow I wouldn't get paid in time. So I'm at my wit's end literally. My stomach is sore and I am just tired and worried. Not my usual upbeat post, but sometimes you just get so sick of fighting and trying to get things together! And with only three weeks til Thanksgiving I have no idea where I'm going to get the cash for Christmas. It's ironic because a couple months ago things were starting to turn around - but like all good things, it didn't last.

Well, I will get the money for Christmas - I just have to get another job for it. But it's going to make for one very tired holiday. Ah well, as long as I can get SOMEthing I will be fine.

No comments: