Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Visited mom today

It felt weird to go home for a visit today and not see Dad waiting on the porch as he'd always done. But it was so good to see mom. Kiddo has been doing an absolutely fantastic job in getting the house straightened up, so we took Mom out for lunch.

We were hoping to check out Great Wolf lodge, but they are closed in Wednesdays in December (which, by the way, is really ODD) so we ended up at Red Lobster instead. We all had a great time and mom really enjoyed everything. I'm going to try to make this a weekly event - although I suppose maybe I'd better not do it on Wednesdays!

Anyhow we're back home now and I have enough time to get a bit of fun in playing City of Heroes before I get started on dinner. Onward to save Paragon City!

No comments: