Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My fella's cousin is looking so good!

OK if you've read my blog you know that I have struggled with weight loss. Well I'm not alone - my fella's family has also worked hard to try and maintain a healthy weight. Guess that's one reason we get along so well - similar tendencies :) Anyhow, his Cousin Sue has some laparoscopic surgery and everyone sort of gave her a hard time. But being the holidays we got a chance to see her, and well - WOW.

I don't really qualify for surgery myself - I'm not morbidly obese, just kinda cute and chubby ;) But it really was stunning the transformation it made in Sue - she's down from a size 24 to a size 12 and looks fantastic! I decided to look up more about the procedure and have found a couple websites that talk about it, especially the new lapband system (it's less invasive). So if you've struggled with weight loss and are interested, then check out the site offered by JourneyLite - they perform lapband Houston, L.A. and Tampa. The site includes lots of information and a free seminar you can enroll in. It really did work for Sue, so I think it's worth considering as an option.

1 comment:

Health Watch Center said...

Hi Elynn,

Thats very helpful informative link...I had to sent that link to one of my friends in Tampa immediately. Who wanted to know more info about Lapband surgery. Thank you for sharing.

There is one more way to lose weight ... fasting for weight loss, have to ever hard about it?