Thursday, October 04, 2007

OK enough, I need a camera

I know, I know, I don't post enough (or any) pictures. I mean to, I really do, but my camera died and that has made it well, freakin impossible! Not that you need any pix of my ugly mug dirtying up the joint, BUT I bet you'd enjoy a few shots of my cats being cute, the fall leaves etc.

Then again, maybe not. Well regardless, I'm in the market. I've been looking for a few good ones, and this one caught my eye. I guess one thing that freaks me out these days about digital cameras is how powerful (and cheap!) they are getting. My old camera wasn't even a megapixel and set me back a hundred bucks - now I can get a Casio Exilim EXZ75 Digital Camera with 7 megapixels for less than $200 - that's just freakin crazy. In a good way. I found this on Shopping.com, and did a little comparison shopping to find the best deal (I wish there were more online comparison shipping sites, it really is nice to see all the prices in one place!)

After reading the digital camera reviews, the Casio sounds like about the perfect choice for me - I'm not worried about bumping into it and accidentally turning it on, that's what a camera case is for! Hope it arrives soon so I can get a few more pictures up on the site - the big question being, which cat should I take a picture of first!

No comments: